The 16-hr CE Renewal Package includes 8-hrs of electives and 8 hours of mandatory topics for active salespersons and broker* license renewals in their second or subsequent renewal cycle.
Elective credits (8 hrs):
- Buyer Representation and Managing Relationships (3 hrs)
- Strategies to Analyze Investment Property (3 hrs)
- 3-hr Policies to Reduce Risk* (3 broker management hours)
Mandatory topics (8 hrs) include:
- 3-hr Code of Ethics** (3 hrs ethics and standards of conduct)
- 1-hr Virginia Agency Law (1 mandatory real estate agency hour)
- 1-hr Virginia Contract Law (1 mandatory real estate contracts hour)
- 1-hr Virginia Legal Update (1 mandatory legal updates)
- 2-hr Virginia Fair Housing (2 mandatory fair housing hours)
*Broker licensees may need to complete additional Broker CE courses separate from this package to meet their requirements..
**This course was designed to meet the REALTOR® Code of Ethics Training Requirement. Ahead of purchase, please confirm your local Association or Board will accept this course toward their local Ethics requirement.