All students taking the course need to qualify for a real estate license and should be aware of the requirements as published by the Real Estate Commission*:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Complete and pass a State approved 75-hour preilcensing course
- Receive approval of your State application
- Pass a State examinationt
*Always check with the Real Estate Commission for any updates.
Please note: You do NOT need to meet these requirements to take this class. For instance, while you must be 18 years of age to sit for the State exam, there is no such requirement for the course and the certificate of completion that you receive from REMI School of Real Estate is valid for two years from the date of issue.