Learn how to avoid risk and protect your clients with this 4-hr CE course designed for experienced and novice licensees alike.
Course enables students to:
- Understand risk as it relates to the client and transaction
- Identify categories and types of risk
- Identify the entry points for risk
- Apply risk reduction techniques to protect clients
- Design each transaction to reduce and mitigate risk
- Prioritize the risk factors to be considered
- Improve competence and professionalism by mitigating risk
Purpose of Course
- Course covers topics to prompt students to be diligent in recalling the protective intent of critical statutes and rules designed to protect both the licensee, consumer and public.
How will this course improve professionalism?
- Understanding the rationale behind critical statutes and rules improves licensees’ ease of recall and ability to identify the applicability of these rules to their everyday “best practices”
- Covers issues, knowledge, concepts related to understanding roles, scope of professional services and ability to readily identify applicability of disclosures, rules, laws to practice