This course defines the BPO as an opinion of value developed according to industry standards by a real estate licensee. It describes standards, procedures, methods of adjusting and calculating the BPO. The three hour session, is used to explain duties and responsibilities associated with the BPO assignment; professional standards for selecting comparables; grading conditions; and how to adjust comparables to calculate value. Concepts taught in the course are valid for CMA, BPO and general valuations.
- Define and describe a BPO
- Know the Recent BPO Legislation
- Understand related duties and obligations
- Understand standards set by the industry with regard to:
- Selecting Comparables
- Know how to Qualify and Value Features
- Understand BPO terminology
- Use simple mathematical models of BPO
- Improve communications with appraiser, lender, and client
Course Features Include:
- Accepted by the Hawaii Real Estate Commission
- The ability to complete the courses online and at your convenience
- Low price, high-quality, professionally narrated courses
- Easy to use. Presentations run themselves.
- Well received and reviewed by other real estate professionals