This 30-hr CE Renewal package is designed for licensees who wish to renew their Oregon real estate license. This package includes a 3-hr Required Law and Required Rule (LARCC) course and 27 hrs of electives that are taken online on your own self-paced schedule. See details for course titles.
- Law and Rule Required Course (LARRC) (3 hrs)
- Code of Ethics: Pathways to Professionalism (3 hrs)
- Basics of Investment Property (4 hrs)
- Policies to Reduce Risk (3 hrs)
- Social Media in Today's Real Estate (4 hrs)
- Property Management Essentials (3 hrs)
- Using Home Inspections to Benefit Your Clients (3 hrs)
- Risk Management: Protecting Your Clients (4 hrs)
- Fair Housing: Real World Examples & Essentials (3 hrs)
Our LARRC course includes the Fair Housing component.