Increase your market penetration through these specialized techniques.
Single agency by design. This course reviews the methods of creating
buyer agency, methods of developing new business and duties of the
Course Features Include:
- How buyer representation serves the client
- Types of agency and relevance of single agency
- Understanding the buyer representation contract
- The duties; obligations and benefits of buyer representation
- The ability to complete the courses online and at your convenience
- Low price, high-quality, narrated courses
- Easy to use
- Well received and reviewed by other real estate professionals
In Washington, licenses expire every 2 years. Licensees can renew 120 days before their license expires. Continuing education courses are not reported to the State unless requested by the State. In the case of an audit, schools do not send information to the State. Rather, the State requires licensees to submit copies of their course completion certificates to the State directly.
On their website the Washington Department of Licensing (DOL) provides information for obtaining, renewing, updating and managing your license through the following links:
CE renewal requirements and license updates:
For Brokers: https://www.dol.wa.gov/business/realestate/brokers.html
For Managing Brokers: https://www.dol.wa.gov/business/realestate/mngbrokers.html
This information is subject to change based on the State's rules / laws updates and website link changes. Check for updates.