This package is designed for licensees renewing to be active in 2021-2022. You'll receive Core A, Core B and 14 hrs of electives, bringing the total to 20-hrs. Each course allows you to stop and go as you please. As always, please check with the licensing branch (DCCA) ahead of purchase to ensure these courses meet your specific requirements.
Students may substitute comparable courses for those below if desired. We customize free of charge -
- Core A: Protect Your License ( 3 hrs)
- Core B: Principals: Principal Brokers: The Buck Stops Here (3 hrs)
- Coronavirus: Protecting Clients and Licensees During COVID-19 (3 hrs)
- Using Home Inspections to Protect Your Clients (3 hrs)
- Real Estate Valuation (6 hrs)
- Being Honest is the Code We Live By (3 hrs, Non-NAR)
* NAR Code of Ethics course can be exchanged for any of the above 3-hr courses
For a course to be considered a duplicate, it had to be taken in a consecutive biennium from REMI. We swap courses free of charge.