This 30-hour package contains the following courses:
- Applied Ethics in Practice: Case Studies (3 hrs)
- Understanding Green Homes (3 hrs)
- About Fair Housing for Real Estate Practitioners (3 hrs)
- Buyer Representation (3 hrs)
- Listing and Buyer Representation Agreements (3 hrs)
- 1031 Exchanges for Real Estate Practitioners (3 hrs)
- Property Management: How to Reduce Risk (3 hrs)
- Real Estate Math Made Easy (3 hrs)
- Social Media Technology and Advertising Rules (3 hrs)
- BPO and CMA: How to Value Residential Property (3 hrs)
Licensees are required to complete 20 hours of approved continuing education (CE) courses every two years consisting of 6 hours of core and 14 hours of electives. The deadline to renew a license on active status is November 30th (even-numbered years). Unless renewed, all real estate licenses expire at the end of every even-numbered year.
New salespersons renewing their license (issued that year) will be exempted from the continuing education requirement.
Licensees must satisfy the continuing education (CE) requirement of the previous biennium in order to reactivate their license. Licensees who wish to reactivate a license need at least 10 credit hours of continuing education (core course + elective courses).
The previous biennium's core course is available through May 31 of odd-numbered years. After May 31, licensees who have not completed the biennium's core course(s) will need to complete 10 hours of continuing education elective courses.
Check your CE Status
You can check the number of hours needed to reactivate or renew at the State's CE Status Page at: https://pvl.ehawaii.gov/rece/app/welcome.html
Reporting of Credit
The Real Estate Branch requires school to report course credits within 7-10 days of the courses date of completion. We will report completion credits within the state's requirement. If your specific situation requires special attention please contact us.
The Hawaii Real Estate Branch : http://cca.hawaii.gov/reb/
or by phone at 808-586-2643
Professional and Vocational Licensing Division (PVL): http://cca.hawaii.gov/pvl/
or by phone at 808-586-3000
Hawaii Real Estate License Renewal: https://pvl.ehawaii.gov/rece/app/licensee_lf.html