This 20 hour Electives-Only package can be used towards make-up / reactivation / restoration / renewal. This package is often used by those looking to make-up credits for previous bienniums. If you were instructed to take Core courses, please see the note below. As always, check with the Hawaii Real Commission in advance to ensure these courses meet your specific requirements.
Students may substitute comparable courses for those below. Please email us after enrolling, and we will make the change for you.
1. UNDERSTANDING GREEN HOMES (3 hrs)
2. BUYER REPRESENTATION (3 hrs)
3. POLICIES TO REDUCE RISK (3 hrs)
4. TRENDS AND TOPICS IN HAWAII REAL ESTATE (4 hrs)
5. VIOLATIONS: LEARNING FROM OTHERS (4 hrs)
6. 1031 EXCHANGE FOR REAL ESTATE PRACTITIONERS (3 hrs)
Note about Core courses:
We customize (free of charge) to include Core courses, provided the Commission has not yet expired them. The 2018 biennium Core has been expired. Core courses are used to cover that bienniums legislative changes. Since legislation can become outdated by the next biennium, Core courses can only be applied toward the biennium in which they are designed. Once the new Core courses come out, the old Core is replaced.