This 36-hr license renewal package includes 3-hr Georgia Core Course and 33-hrs of electives.
Students may substitute comparable courses for those below if desired. We customize free of charge -
- Georgia Residential Core Course (3 hrs)
- 1031 Exchange (3 hrs)
- Basic Steps to Analyze Investment Property (3 hrs)
- Broker Price Opinions (3 hrs)
- Buyer Representation (3 hrs)
- Code of Ethics: Pathways to Professionalism (NAR)(3 hrs)
- Fair Housing (3 hrs)
- How to Read/Write a Policy Manual for Licensees (3 hrs)
- Introduction to Property Management (3 hrs)
- Real Estate Math Made Easy (3 hrs)
- Understanding Green Homes (3 hrs)
- Using Home Inspections to Protect Your Clients (3 hrs)
* As always, please check with the GREC ahead of purchase to ensure these courses meet your specific requirements. For Code of Ethics, check that your local board/association accepts the course toward their local Ethics requirement.