This 21-hr CE Renewal package is designed for Resident Sales and Broker Associates* who wish to renew their license. This package includes six mandatory topic courses and electives. See below for details.
- Oklahoma Code and Rules Update (1 hr) (Code and Rules/CAR)
- Oklahoma Professional Conduct (1 hr) (Professional Conduct/PSC)
- Oklahoma Contract and Forms (1 hr) (Contracts/CON)
- Oklahoma Fair Housing (1 hr) (Fair Housing/FHR)
- Oklahoma Hot Topics (1 hr) (Hot Topics/HOT)
- Oklahoma Broker Relationships Act (1 hr) (Broker Relationship Act/BRA)
Electives (Excess core hours count toward elective hours):
- Buyer Representation (3 hrs) (Hot Topics/HOT)
- Basic Steps to Analyze Investment Property (3 hrs) (Elective)
- Using Home Inspections to Protect Your Clients (3 hrs) (Elective)
- **Code of Ethics: Pathways to Professionalism (3 hrs) (Professional Conduct/PSC)
- Property Management: How to Reduce Risk (3 hrs) (Elective)
*Please Note: Broker Managers (BM), Proprietor Brokers (BP), and Branch Brokers (BB) may need to complete a Broker-in-Charge (BiC) course which is separate from this package. This package is not designed for non-provisional or non-resident licenses.
**Please confirm your local board/association accepts the Code of Ethics course toward their Ethics requirement ahead of purchase.