This package is designed for licensees renewing to be active in 2023-2024. You'll receive Core A, Core B* and 14 hrs of electives, bringing the total to 20-hrs. Each course allows you to stop and go as you please. As always, please check with the licensing branch (DCCA) ahead of purchase to ensure these courses meet your specific requirements.
Students may substitute comparable courses for those below if desired. We customize free of charge -
- Core A: Fair Play in Fair Housing: It's Not a Game, It's the Law ( 3 hrs)
- Core B - Ditch the Mis in Misrepresentation (3 hrs)
- Property Management - Addressing Risks (3 hrs)
- The Price is Right: CMA at Work (Comparative Market Analysis) (3 hrs)
- Basic Steps to Analyze Investment Property (3 hrs)
- Policies to Reduce Risk (3 hrs)
- VA Loans - Eligibility and Benefits (3 hrs)
* NAR Code of Ethics course can be exchanged for any of the above 3-hr courses. Check if your Board /Assoc. accepts the course for Ethics credit.
For a course to be considered a duplicate, it had to be taken in a consecutive biennium from REMI. We swap courses free of charge.