This package is designed for licensees renewing to be active in 2025-2026. You'll receive Core A, Core B* and 14 hrs of electives, bringing the total to 20-hrs. Each course allows you to stop and go as you please. As always, please check with the licensing branch (DCCA) ahead of purchase to ensure these courses meet your specific requirements.
Students may substitute comparable courses for those below if desired. We customize free of charge -
- Core A: 3 D Rules: Disclose Disclose Disclose ( 3 hrs)
- Core B - State's Law Updates and Special Topic TBA (3 hrs)
- Fair Housing - Inclusion and Diversity (3 hrs)
- Risk Management: Protecting Your Clients (4 hrs)
- Property Management Essentials (3 hrs)
- Basics of Investment Property (4 hrs)
* NAR Code of Ethics course can be exchanged for any of the above 3-hr courses. Check if your Board /Assoc. accepts the course for Ethics credit.
For a course to be considered a duplicate, it had to be taken in a consecutive biennium from REMI. We swap courses free of charge.