The course objectives include understanding Green as a new way of thinking, learning the terminology, understanding the benefits, analyzing savings, and learning to leverage this knowledge to better market green homes.
This course is a must for all agents who want to provide good service for clients interested in Green and/or LEED homes.
The course learning objectives:
- Explain Green as a new way of thinking
- Learn the terminology of Green Homes
- Understand the benefits of Green
- Analyze how it reduces the cost of home ownership
- Explain how it increases purchasing power
Course Features Include:
- Accepted by the Hawaii Real Estate Commission. Approved Provider #54
- The ability to complete the courses online and at your convenience
- Low price, high-quality, narrated courses
- Easy to use
- Well received and reviewed by other real estate professionals
Developed in Hawaii
Our courses are developed with local knowledge of Hawaii's real estate market. Our instructor, David Catanzaro, has taught and practiced real estate in Hawaii for over 20 years. Hawaii's culture and real estate market are unique. Don't risk your tuition money on providers without feet-on-the-ground experience in Hawaii real estate. Real estate is a local business requiring knowledge of Hawaii and the way Hawaii works.