This advanced level, three-hour CE credit course on Applied
Ethics is written to
provide the licensee with a better understanding of ethical dillemas
in the practice of real estate through case studies.
holds the ethical practice of real estate as the highest obligation
of the licensee. This is a course with more than thirty case studies
comparing and exemplifying law and ethics.
We regard this as an advanced course for experienced licensees who desire to understand the guiding
principals of this industry. After this course, Licensee's will increase
familiarity with industry ethics, due process and dispute resolution.
This course provides 3-hours of credit towards the State's
Continuing Education requirement. While it is based on NAR case studies,
it does not count towards the NAR's ethics requirement. To help you
meet your NAR ethics requirement, we
provide a link to the NAR Code of Ethics Training course in your course
list as a courtesy for our NAR members.
Course Features Include:
- Accepted by the Hawaii Real Estate Commission
- The ability to complete the courses online and at your convenience
- Low price, high-quality, professionally narrated courses
- Easy to use. Presentations run themselves.
- Well received and reviewed by other real estate professionals