This package is designed for licensees renewing to be active in 2023-2024. You'll receive Core A, Core B* and 14 hrs of electives, bringing the total to 20-hrs. Each course allows you to stop and go as you please. As always, please check with the licensing branch (DCCA) ahead of purchase to ensure these courses meet your specific requirements.
Students may substitute comparable courses for those below if desired. We customize free of charge -
- Core A: Fair Play in Fair Housing: It's Not a Game, It's the Law ( 3 hrs)
- Core B - Course added free upon release by State* (3 hrs)
- Property Management Essentials (3 hrs)
- BPO and CMA: How to Value Residential Property (3 hrs)
- Disclosures in Residential Real Estate (6 hrs)
- Listing and Buyer Representation (3 hrs)
* NAR Code of Ethics course can be exchanged for any of the above 3-hr courses
For a course to be considered a duplicate, it had to be taken in a consecutive biennium from REMI. We swap courses free of charge.