Course Features Include:
- Approved by the Hawaii Real Estate Commission (course id P6104, provider id 54)
- Low price, high-quality, professionally narrated
- Easy to use. Presentations run themselves.
- The ability to complete the coursework online and at your convenience
- Comprehensive quizzes and practice exams
- Excellent supplementary materials
- Well received and reviewed by others
- Getting started is fast, easy and convenient
- Helpful, courteous and knowledgeable staff available online, by email or phone
- Experienced instructor available to assist with course materials
- Prompt reporting to the State
- Overwhelmingly positive feedback from students
Developed in Hawaii
Our courses are developed with local knowledge of Hawaii's real estate market. Our instructor, David Catanzaro, has taught and practiced real estate in Hawaii for over 20 years. Hawaii's culture and real estate market are unique. Don't risk your tuition money on an out-of-state provider. Real estate is a local business requiring knowledge of Hawaii and the way Hawaii works.
All students taking the course to qualify for a real estate license should be aware of the requirements as published by the Real Estate Commission:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Complete and pass a state approved 60-hour course
- Receive approval of your state application
- Pass a state examination
- You do not need to be a Hawaii resident
Please note: You do NOT need to meet these requirements to take this class. For instance, while you must be 18 years of age to sit for the State exam, there is no such requirement for the course and the certificate of completion that you receive from REMI School of Real Estate is valid for two years from the date of issue.